Trust Payments offers a variety of ways to process checks electronically. Merchants can choose from accepting checks by ACH, Echeck and Checks By Phone. Trust Payments provides state-of-the-art payment gateways for all check processing.
ACH (Automated Clearing House)/ Echeck
Our ACH payment processing option works great as a stand-alone solution, and can also be seamlessly integrated with our credit card processing solution. These transactions are automatically withdrawn from your checking account like a debit transaction, but taken by using your account number and routing number. Trust Payments provides secure payment gateways for your ACH transactions. Trust Payments, a leader in check processing, has the most competitive rates in the industry.
Why use ACH processing?
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty – Everyone’s looking for more options and greater convenience. Offering ACH processing is a great way to keep your customers coming back for more.
- Save big – ACH/Echeck's are significantly less expensive than credit card payments.
- Electronic check processing will improve cash flow – Less time running to the bank means more time running your business and doing what you do best.
- Maximize your customer lifespan – Customers with a recurring ACH/Check 21 payment are far less likely to cancel their services. Since they don’t write a check or make a payment each month, recurring customers aren’t reminded of the expense and tend to continue making payments indefinitely.
Checks via Phone
Checks via Phone is one of the best systems for instantly accepting checks online, by phone, or by fax. It includes a secure online form for your customers to complete. You are instantly notified of new checks via email, and no re-keying of data is required. Your checks are created in ready-to-print PDF format. This system is much faster and less expensive than ACH or EFT check transfers! Checks via Phone is NOT an ACH (Automated Clearing House) or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) system. In fact, our check by phone is faster, much less expensive and puts you in direct control of your incoming deposits.
In essence, our checks by phone program is simple, yet very full-featured. Your customer enters their check information via an easy-to-use secure online form. Then:
- The system produces an instant, printable receipt for them that resemble their check.
- A confirmation e-mail is instantly sent to the customer. A new check notification message is instantly sent to you.
- You login into the secure check by phone system. Your new checks are listed and ready to print in PDF format.
- You print the check and deposit it into your checking account just as you would had it arrived in the mail.
For Checks via Phone or Checks by FAX, we provide you with a special version of the secure online check form that does not require the customers e-mail address. Therefore, a receipt confirmation message is not sent to them. If you have the customers e-mail address and wish for them to receive the confirmation message, you can simply use the standard online check form.
ACH and EFT transactions are not processed until approximately midnight of each business day and it can take up to 5 business days for the transfer to actually be deposited into your checking account. Most ACH or EFT systems charge you a monthly gateway fee in addition.
Start Accepting Checks Via Phone Today!